Last Date to Apply: 06 Jun 2022
Health Professions Education
- Responsible to Coordinate MBBS integrated module development
- Participate in curriculum design, review and evaluation.
- Assist and facilitate faculty development sessions
- Review and develop learning materials such as handouts, and feedback forms
- Facilitate and coordinate examination processes (MBBS, residency, physiotherapy and nursing entrance exams, nurse hiring test)
- Assist in conducting research in HPE
- Any other work activity assigned by HOD.
Last Date to Apply: 02 Jun 2022
SECTION HEAD - CLINICAL NURSING
- Manage a team of nursing staff to ensure the delivery of high-quality nursing care to the patients in the assigned units.
- Maintain strong coordination with other Section Heads, Nursing Admin, and with Clinical HODs for handling day-to-day matters about nursing services in assigned units.
- Ensure implementation of International Patient Safety Goals and Infection Control practices in assigned units.
- Ensure implementation and effective utilization of EMR in assigned units by respective nursing staff.
- Randomly visit patients in assigned units to assess the quality of nursing care and to obtain patients' feedback regarding nursing services, ensuring that issues and concerns if any are duly addressed.
- Facilitate investigation of incidents and complaints in collaboration with Section Head Nursing Administration Nursing.
- Facilitate nursing staff for educational training and practical skill enhancement by coordinating with Section Head Nursing Education Services.
- Design educational and practical skill training for nursing staff in coordination with Section Head, Nursing Education Services.
- Participate and contribute to the development of policies in the coordination of Section Heads Nursing Administration and Nursing Education Services.
- Participate in audits and take action to address non-conformities.
- Ensure timely submission of end of probation forms/appraisals seeking attendance and disciplinary records from Section Head Nursing Administration.
Last Date to Apply: 02 Jun 2022
SENIOR BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER
- Responsible for installing, testing, calibrating, and repairing biomedical equipment.
- Conducting tests and evaluations for proposed and new equipment.
- Deal with contractors, evaluate service contracts and maintain equipment inventories.
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance schedules.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipt.
- Prepares biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Train clinical staff and other personnel on the proper use of biomedical equipment.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by the HOD from time to time.
Last Date to Apply: 31 May 2022
HR OFFICER - PAYROLL
- Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Preparing Information related to Payroll i.e. Allowances, Deductions & updating data on ERP and reconciliation of the same for preparation of the Monthly Payroll.
- Preparing Overtime Payments and Statutory Payments (SESSI, EOBI).
- Preparation of Final Settlements of separated Employees on Oracle ERP.
- Maintain accurate Data & system changes and keep records readily available, ensure confidentiality of data and keep back-up.
- Ensure accurate & timely completion of work as per standard protocols & prescribed policies.