LNH Pharmacy services meet international standards of quality and authenticity. Policies, procedure manual and documentation follow ISO guidelines. Offering services 24 hours and seven days a week, it plays a pivotal role in direct patient care and provides a standardized system-based approach by concentrating on safe, accurate and efficient delivery of medications.
- 24 hours online advisory service.
- Dispence medication monitoring service.
- Ward's round by pharmacist.
- Antibiotic stewardship program to promote the rational use of antibiotic at LNH.
- Inpatient Pharmacy Services and Medication Management System to ensure accurate and efficient delivery of medicines.
- Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Services and Patient Counseling.
- Oncology Pharmacy and Sterile IV-Admixture program for admited and day care patients.
- Compounding services for different required combination and dosage for forms and medication.
- In-house “Pharmacy Training & Development Program” concentrates on best services for better patient therapy outcome.
- Generic-based Drug Formulary
- Drug & Poison Information Centre (DPIC) where pharmacists provide round the clock service to the clinicians, nurses, fellow pharmacists, allied health care providers and patients, which ultimately results in proper drug dosage and usage.
- Pharmacy Services are present at LNH Medical centers in different areas of Karachi.
- Sterile Preparation Pharmacy Services, where pharmacists prepare “Total Parenteral Nutrition” (TPN).
Please call us on 021-34412658.