Last Date to Apply: 05 Oct 2023
TRAINEE RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST
Radiology & Imaging
- Training of patient education regarding the procedure.
- Complete appropriate documentation and verification by technologist
- Observe quality control functions related to equipment.
- Assist in compilation and maintenance of statistical data.
- Participates in continuing education and learning experiences to enhance and maintain current knowledge and skills for continued competence.
- To comply with all client facilities’ policies, procedures and practices
- Clean off the area after completion of routine scans or procedure under G/A.