- Conduct training workshops and carry out related assessments as approved by HOD for the training and compiles results.
- Maintains required record for respective courses conducted and also coordinate with concerned staff to ensure other logistics completed prior to course.
- Comply with all quality, environment and safety management system requirements, participate in related work activities and responsible for same in respective in order to ensure continued quality improvement of services and work processes.
- Design and develop new course, review and update technologies/training courses as advised by Supervisor/HOD to be conducted by RSDC.
- Assist Supervisor/HOD to develop policies for RSDC.
- Assist in Marketing of courses and workshop offered by RSDC as assigned.
- Assist Supervisor/HOD in selecting and processing training related material and equipment as assigned.
- Any other work activity assigned by HOD.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Medical graduate or equivalent qualification with at least 1-2 years of related work experience of skill lab. AHA (American Health Association) certified instructor shall be highly preferred.
- Should be proficient at the use of MS Office.
- Good teaching, communications and interpersonal skills.
Posted 9 days ago
Liaquat National Hospital
Late Date to Apply:
07 Aug 2022
LNH provides an attractive market competitive salary, merit based career progression, fringe benefits, & opportunities for training. For details for the above vacancies & ongoing vacancies please visit LNH website www.lnh.edu.pk/careers.php. LNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages females also to apply for positions for which they meet the job requirement. Please send your CV and a covering application stating the position being applied for along with documents for experience and educational qualifications, and one passport size photograph to Director Human Resource at Human Resource, Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College, National Stadium Road. Karachi 74800 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.