- Perform daily Clinical round and submit report to section head.
- Assist in managing new employee Orientation program.
- Assist academic session on zoom and facilitate staff for IT related issues.
- Assist and conduct classroom teaching sessions in NES and coordinate with support services.
- Assess learning needs during daily round and carry out bedside teaching.
- Prepare write-up and maintain NES record of all training sessions with meeting deadlines
- Assist in developing NES modules & come up with different teaching learning strategies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc. Nursing with at least 4 to 5 years clinical experience and at least 1 year teaching experience in Nursing will be preferred.
- Candidates should have related experience of conducting and organizing NES training sessions and should be registered with PNC.
- He/she should be well versed with Clinical audits and reporting.
- Should have good communication skills in English and Urdu and proficient in use of MS Office.
- Those having specialization in ICU, ER, Certified for BLS, ACLS and ECG will be preferred.
Posted 5 days ago
Liaquat National Hospital
Late Date to Apply:
10 Aug 2022
LNH provides an attractive market competitive salary, merit based career progression, fringe benefits, & opportunities for training. For details for the above vacancies & ongoing vacancies please visit LNH website www.lnh.edu.pk/careers.php. LNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages females also to apply for positions for which they meet the job requirement. Please send your CV and a covering application stating the position being applied for along with documents for experience and educational qualifications, and one passport size photograph to Director Human Resource at Human Resource, Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College, National Stadium Road. Karachi 74800 or Email email@example.com.