- • Assist marketing team in planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- • Assist in organizing events and programs and in arranging logistics and administrative support.
- • Prepare and update schedules for marketing initiatives and activities and maintain the record.
- • Distribution of marketing material and flyers within and outside LNH.
- • Assist in preparing reports, drafting letters, copying and scanning documents.
- • Assist in day to day marketing activities and office work.
- • Any other task as assigned by the HOD from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- • Graduate, preferably with 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- • Should have good photography and videography skills.
- • Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- • Proficiency in MS Office application (Word, Excel, In page and PowerPoint).
Posted 5 days ago
Liaquat National Hospital
Late Date to Apply:
19 Jan 2022
LNH provides an attractive market competitive salary, merit based career progression, fringe benefits, & opportunities for training. For details for the above vacancies & ongoing vacancies please visit LNH website www.lnh.edu.pk/careers.php. LNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages females also to apply for positions for which they meet the job requirement. Please send your CV and a covering application stating the position being applied for along with documents for experience and educational qualifications, and one passport size photograph to Director Human Resource at Human Resource, Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College, National Stadium Road. Karachi 74800 or Email email@example.com.