- Responsible of preparing purchase requisitions on the basis of consumption trend & user requirements.
- Receiving of stocks physically and in system, storage of items as per required protocol and placement according to the traceability.
- Issuance of stocks in accordance with FEFO both physically & in system, managing stock levels and on time dispatching of stocks to the user departments.
- Responsible to work closely with the designated staff members to ensure accuracy of stocks by conducting regular cycle counts with expiry checking.
- Prepares & update monthly near expiry sheet of the section prior to six month & collaborate with purchase to settle near expiry and non-running items.
- Close coordination with the user department, as well as with the purchase to maintain adequate inventory to meet customer demands without overstocking.
- Update printed MRP of items in system via purchase & I.T team and ensure proper documentation of routine work.
- Ensure sections staff are working as per the provided guidelines/work instructions.
- Report incident to the management and investigate root cause and takes preventative measures.
- Perform any additional task assigned by HOD.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate should hold at least a degree of MBA Supply Chain/ M.com/ Pharm-D with at least 3-4 years of related work experience.
- Should be proficient at the use of MS Office.
- Knowledge of ERP systems EBS/Dynamics/SAP etc.
- Must have experience of working in large scale stores / warehouses from reputable organization.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
Posted 17 days ago
Liaquat National Hospital
Late Date to Apply:
19 Mar 2023
LNH provides an attractive market competitive salary, merit based career progression, fringe benefits, & opportunities for training. For details for the above vacancies & ongoing vacancies please visit LNH website www.lnh.edu.pk/careers.php. LNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages females also to apply for positions for which they meet the job requirement. Please send your CV and a covering application stating the position being applied for along with documents for experience and educational qualifications, and one passport size photograph to Director Human Resource at Human Resource, Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College, National Stadium Road. Karachi 74800 or Email email@example.com.