- Incumbent will be responsible for working with supervisor for ongoing day to day activities in coordination with concerned HODs which will include Ensure that all processes contributing to the performance of a clinical / administration department are conducted properly.
- Manage and maintain databases for the quality system.
- Conduct and prepare internal audits, internal audit reports and quality trending reports.
- Report the status of the quality levels of staff, systems and production activities.
- Reporting quality events, incidents, queries, and complaints.
- Keep up to date with all related quality legislation and compliance issues.
- Document and perform internal audits on timely basis.
- Utilize guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards and interpret for guidance & communicate any critical compliance risks noted from these activities to senior management.
- Any other work activity assigned by HOD
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates should hold a MBBS / B.SC Nursing/M.SC Nursing/ B.Sc (H) or Masters Biochemistry / B.Sc (H) or Masters Microbiology / Pharm. D/ Bachelors in Physical Therapy with 2 to 3 years related work experience.
- MBA and Internal Audit Course would be preferred and considered as an additional qualification.
- Candidates must have knowledge about Quality Management System Standards, International Guidelines, Auditing Protocols and Legal Requirements of Regulatory Bodies. (e.g PMDC & PNC).
- Should be proficient at the use of MS Office
- Communications and interpersonal skills.
Posted 15 days ago
Liaquat National Hospital
Late Date to Apply:
20 Mar 2023
LNH provides an attractive market competitive salary, merit based career progression, fringe benefits, & opportunities for training. For details for the above vacancies & ongoing vacancies please visit LNH website www.lnh.edu.pk/careers.php. LNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages females also to apply for positions for which they meet the job requirement. Please send your CV and a covering application stating the position being applied for along with documents for experience and educational qualifications, and one passport size photograph to Director Human Resource at Human Resource, Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College, National Stadium Road. Karachi 74800 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.