- Monitor, supervise, and train the OT technicians and CSSD technicians in coordination with surgical specialties.
- Manage allocation of operation theatres as per approved theatre allocation list.
- Ensure that all equipments are functional before allocating the operation theatre to any end-user.
- Plans and maintains staffing in the operation theatre for meeting the patient’s needs.
- Maintain procedures and theatre time consumption record / End user feedback at the end of each list.
- Ensures that all surgeons’ and anesthetist orders are executed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure implementation of operation theatre SOPs.
- Responsible for safety and comfort of patients, and the health and safety of employees assigned to the OT.
- Collaborates with ancillary support services to provide a safe, clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- Responsible for the OT attire which includes sterility, cleanliness, neatness and adherence to hospital policies and protocols.
- Ensures the proper disposal of sharps and hospital waste.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MBBS/MBA in Hospital/Health Care Management or an equivalent qualification with 5 to 7 years’ work experience related to managing work activities in the operation theatres of a tertiary care hospital, out of which 2 to 3 years of experience should be in a supervisory role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Urdu languages.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Posted 13 days ago
Liaquat National Hospital
Late Date to Apply:
30 Jun 2022
LNH provides an attractive market competitive salary, merit based career progression, fringe benefits, & opportunities for training. For details for the above vacancies & ongoing vacancies please visit LNH website www.lnh.edu.pk/careers.php. LNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages females also to apply for positions for which they meet the job requirement. Please send your CV and a covering application stating the position being applied for along with documents for experience and educational qualifications, and one passport size photograph to Director Human Resource at Human Resource, Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College, National Stadium Road. Karachi 74800 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.