- Senior System Administrator & Integrator is responsible for installing, upgrading, and monitoring the OS, infrastructure software, hardware, and associated applications.
- Responsible for working on the latest Server Platform, Storage, OS, Domain Controller, Exchange Server, DNS, DHCP, EPP, EDR, and Anti-Spam.
- Hands-on experience with Hypervisors, Windows Failover Cluster, Physical, Virtual Server, Patch Management and Storage Integrations.
- Provides support during responses to emergency work requests, having knowledge of security tool implementation and cluster creation.
- Responsible for day-to-day server performance tuning and expert in backup & recovery procedure & tools.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSCS / BE Computer Science from a recognized Institution with a minimum of five years of experience in system implementation
- Candidates with relevant Microsoft certification will be given preference.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Posted 2 days ago
Liaquat National Hospital
SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR & INTEGRATOR
Late Date to Apply:
17 Aug 2022
LNH provides an attractive market competitive salary, merit based career progression, fringe benefits, & opportunities for training. For details for the above vacancies & ongoing vacancies please visit LNH website www.lnh.edu.pk/careers.php. LNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages females also to apply for positions for which they meet the job requirement. Please send your CV and a covering application stating the position being applied for along with documents for experience and educational qualifications, and one passport size photograph to Director Human Resource at Human Resource, Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College, National Stadium Road. Karachi 74800 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.