- To teach Nursing courses i.e., (Pharma, Pathophysiology, Nursing Research & Paeds).
- Check Nursing Research portfolio.
- Counsel students for performance improvement and any other guidance required.
- Prepares Class & Clinical schedules for students.
- Prepare examination/test papers for BSN students.
- Prepare, invigilate & assess exams.
Qualifications and Experience:
- M.Sc. Nursing with at least 3 to 5 years teaching experience of BS Nursing level.
- Registered with PNC, preferably having at least 1 publication in any recognized Nursing Journal/Health Sciences Journal.
- Should have good communication skills in English and Urdu and proficient in use of MS Office.
Posted 14 days ago
Liaquat National Hospital
Late Date to Apply:
19 May 2022
LNH provides an attractive market competitive salary, merit based career progression, fringe benefits, & opportunities for training. For details for the above vacancies & ongoing vacancies please visit LNH website www.lnh.edu.pk/careers.php. LNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages females also to apply for positions for which they meet the job requirement. Please send your CV and a covering application stating the position being applied for along with documents for experience and educational qualifications, and one passport size photograph to Director Human Resource at Human Resource, Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College, National Stadium Road. Karachi 74800 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.