- Plan and design mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) systems for the construction prospects.
- Review plans specifications and cost estimates of plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning and general piping system
- Ensures implementation of safety protocols and standards
- Writing reports and preparing budgets regarding existing and potential electrical /mechanical engineering projects and studies
- Supervise or train project team members and provide technical advice regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System
Qualifications and Experience:
- BE/ME Degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education from a recognized Institution with 10-12 years of related experience.
- Strong knowledge of electrical/mechanical manufacturing processes
- Must have valid PEC Registration
- Good verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
Posted 5 days ago
Liaquat National Hospital
Late Date to Apply:
08 Aug 2022
LNH provides an attractive market competitive salary, merit based career progression, fringe benefits, & opportunities for training. For details for the above vacancies & ongoing vacancies please visit LNH website www.lnh.edu.pk/careers.php. LNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages females also to apply for positions for which they meet the job requirement. Please send your CV and a covering application stating the position being applied for along with documents for experience and educational qualifications, and one passport size photograph to Director Human Resource at Human Resource, Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College, National Stadium Road. Karachi 74800 or Email email@example.com.