ERP BUSINESS ANALYST FINANCE
- Understanding, analysis, design, development, and implementation of Financial business processes and modules of oracle EBS Rr2.2 & above including new related module, and functionalities.
- Liaison with end users to gather business requirements, translate them to technical design, provide functional solutions.
- Preparing documentation, user guidelines and manual and providing effective user trainings.
- Customization, personalization, and enhancement of oracle EBS along with Technical Resources.
- Create and support changes and incidents resolutions in ERP along with preparation of test scenarios & cases and facilitate user testing and execution of testing processes.
- Work on interfaces and integrations with third-party applications with technical resources.
- Troubleshoot and work closely with end-user and Oracle support to resolve bugs/report/program/data issues and do data uploading of master transactional data and data migrations.
- Execute and complete tasks assigned by the supervisor like quality review and security improvement.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree with Computer Science or relevant to the field with 05 plus years’ experience in consultancy of Oracle EBS Financials implementation & support. At least three complete Oracle EBS project life cycles.
- Oracle EBS certification will be preferable.
- Decision making, Analytical, interpersonal & Problem Solving skills.
- Teamwork and good verbal and written communication skills.
Posted 20 days ago
Last Date to Apply:
24 Nov 2023