- Responsible for Network Equipment Configuration, Installation and troubleshooting and upgrading,
- Perform site survey for all new/Renovated areas for change management or modifications or new installations,
- Responsible to keep records of all Network Inventory and prepare monthly reports,
- Perform requirement gathering, design network Layout and implement Structure cabling work,
- Perform survey with vendors for the Optical Fiber cable deployment and perform end-to-end verification,
- Troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system-related problems,
- Monitor LAN devices, and perform device registration, tagging and reporting.
- Network Engineer is responsible to supervise a team of Network Maintenance and Harnessing,
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSCS/ BE Computer Science from a recognized Institution
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of related experience of Network Administrator, Network Devices Configuration, Routing, switching and knowledge of firewall.
- Should have skills in troubleshooting and project-based experience on structured cabling (Copper/Optical Fiber)
- Good verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Posted 10 days ago
Liaquat National Hospital
Late Date to Apply:
22 Mar 2023
LNH provides an attractive market competitive salary, merit based career progression, fringe benefits, & opportunities for training. For details for the above vacancies & ongoing vacancies please visit LNH website www.lnh.edu.pk/careers.php. LNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages females also to apply for positions for which they meet the job requirement. Please send your CV and a covering application stating the position being applied for along with documents for experience and educational qualifications, and one passport size photograph to Director Human Resource at Human Resource, Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College, National Stadium Road. Karachi 74800 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.