- Listen to the complaint with patience, provide prompt services and visit the area of incident for Patient Satisfaction.
- Develop professional relations & restore the level of trust in hospital staff and follow up with the patient.
- Inquire about the complaint before compiling the report and validate it according to the hospital policy.
- Coordinate with the concerned person/authorities to facilitate the patient.
- Discuss the complaints (Written and verbal) with the HOD for further advice.
- Compile monthly, quarterly and yearly reports related to the department.
- Responsible to fulfil the requirement of ISO standard (9001:2015) and JCI
Qualifications and Experience:
- MBA/MPA or equivalent with 2 to 3 years of related work experience
- Should have good communication and counselling skills.
- Should know medical terminology.
- Should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Posted 21 days ago
Last Date to Apply:
23 Nov 2023