- Responsible to check services random file through system.
- To check local purchase pharmacy items.
- To attached missing lab reports in final bills.
- To prepare running bills for insurance companies.
- To help in making in surgical approvals as per corporate rates.
- To post-surgical charges according to company rates.
- To check the medicine statement as per companies rates.
- Any other work activity assigned by HOD
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate should hold at least a Bachelor’s degree with 01-02 years of related work experience.
- Should be proficient at the use of MS Office.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
Posted 16 days ago
Liaquat National Hospital
Late Date to Apply:
19 Mar 2023
LNH provides an attractive market competitive salary, merit based career progression, fringe benefits, & opportunities for training. For details for the above vacancies & ongoing vacancies please visit LNH website www.lnh.edu.pk/careers.php. LNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages females also to apply for positions for which they meet the job requirement. Please send your CV and a covering application stating the position being applied for along with documents for experience and educational qualifications, and one passport size photograph to Director Human Resource at Human Resource, Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College, National Stadium Road. Karachi 74800 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.