- Assist Manager Publication in the publication process of Surgical Atlas, LNH & MC journals, Newsline, Magazines, Prospectus.
- Edit, proofread, get composed and published all publication material with the Manger approval in print format as well as in online format where necessary.
- Keep communication with the Editors/Referees/EBMs/Authors for the Surgical Atlas and other publication material.
- Check plagiarism of Surgical Atlas write-ups through Turnitin software for content verification as assigned by the Manger Publication
- Help Manager Publication in preparation of all publication material along with coordination to IT Dept. for online publication and web content management.
- Coordinate with HEC regarding Atlas and Journal publication policies as well as with international indexing agencies.
- Data gathering through google for journal’s solicitation an external reviewers.
- Regularly check journals” websites for updates.
- Maintenance of files, records and backup of emails and data.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MS/Master degree in Mass Communication/Media Sciences or equivalent with 3 to 4 years of related work experience
- Should have good drafting, Editing, proofreading and communication skills.
- Should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Posted 21 days ago
Last Date to Apply:
24 Nov 2023